With parties, lunches, and champagne all around, ShoeDazzle has got every festive occasion covered to take the stress out of stylish dressing, and to ensure that you look gorgeous for every holiday party you have. With each shoe in the ShoeDazzle showroom priced at just $39.95, you can look fabulous while saving money to spend on holiday cocktails and gifts! So whether you’re treating yourself to a pair of sexy stilettos, or spoiling a friend with a ShoeDazzle gift card, make sure you check our gorgeous hot picks to see the season through in style!
1. Office Holiday Party: Jewel toned brights have been all over the catwalk this season, so to ensure that you are talked about for all the right reasons at this year’s work Christmas party, pair some gorgeous, statement heels like â€œDelannaâ€ with your faithful LBD.
2. Last minute holiday shopping: For your final, mad dash of holiday shopping, stay warm in these politically correct faux fur boots. Look stylish and on trend while checking off you holiday shopping list in the â€œRiya.â€
3. Celebrating the holidays with the girls: Look both hot and cool for wine and festive cocktails with the girls in â€œAmalia;â€ this brown boot with a rubber sole is super stylish and comfortable for any occasion.
4. Lunch with the family: Whether in the countryside or the city, this lace up boot is sure to spread holiday cheer. The wooden heel adds a casual element in signature holiday red. The â€œElleâ€ bootis the perfect pop to any outfit either a sweater and boots or a paired with a dress for a festive family lunch. Ensure that you have your finger on the fashion pulse with this perfect faux suede boot.
5. Hitting the dancefloor with friends: Dance the night away in this metallic crossover. The girls will be green with envy as you strut your stuff in â€œLeona!â€ These stunning platform heels will keep you looking hot in comfort until the early hours.
6./7. Give the gift of gorgeousness with a charitable twist: Perez Hilton, famed for blogging about the fortunes and falls of the world’s superstars, has added another string to his bow by designing two fabulous pairs of shoes for ShoeDazzle. 100% of the profits of both â€œSparkleâ€ – a black suede stiletto with sumptuous stud detail â€“ and â€œShineâ€ â€“ a unisex silver metallic trainer sporting stud and zip embellishments â€“ go to Gay Lesbian & Straight Education Network (GLSEN). Purchasing these fabulous ShoeDazzle shoes really is a win-win! You get beautiful shoes and a charity benefits too.
8. Chic on Christmas Day: No Christmas Day is complete without lashings of glitz, so sparkle like the festive star that you are with the â€œBlyâ€ in silver, in this stunning silver platform pump with the perfect accent of black patent.
9. Relaxing on Chistmas Day: If you’ve overindulged, then chill out on Christmas Day and ditch your heels for your new favorite flats. â€œJuleanneâ€ in black multi is the perfect shoe to wear while lounging around the house and still look chic among your family. In luxe tweed and with a pink bow these flats will make any outfit Parisian chic.
10. New Year’s Eve party: Shimmer and shine on the dance floor this New Year’s Eve, and see 2011 out in style with â€œCzarinaâ€ in black with the perfect touch of sparkle. All party lovers will adore this perfectparty shoe, and whether teamed with a glamorous dress or your favourite jeans, all eyes will most definitely be on you!
11. Start the year as you mean to go on and look fabulous this New Year’s Day: Celebrities can’t get enough of leopard shoes this season, so what better way to kick-start your New Year than in both style and comfort with the gorgeous â€œMylaâ€ in leopard? This leopard print shoe will give a pop to any little black dress or neutral basic. The leopard is a big trend that will carry you into spring and will ensure that you make 2012 your most stylish yet.
12. Hot festive date: For that inevitable hot date, look no further than â€œMaeâ€ in brown. Sexy, strappy and sky high, these hot boots are trimmed with delectable cream faux fur. The perfect shoe to look great and to get noticed in!
About ShoeDazzle: ShoeDazzle is the leading online fashion brand delivering personalized monthly shoe, handbag and jewelry selections to members by its team of top celebrity stylists. Each recommendation speaks to au courant fashion trends and is selected based on each member’s own distinctive sense of style. The company, which was founded by Brian Lee, Robert Shapiro, MJ Eng, and Kim Kardashian, who serves as the site’s Chief Fashion Stylist, was launched in March 2009 and now boasts over one and a half million Facebook fans. ShoeDazzle, the first and most successful online styling service, allows members to experience the personalized service of shopping on Rodeo Drive at an affordable cost. ShoeDazzle’s no-obligation monthly membership cost of $39.95 includes the stylists’ service, your choice of a pair of shoes, a handbag or a jewelry set, and free shipping both ways with easy returns. Visit www.shoedazzle.com for more information.