I have to admit that my first impression of these Walking Cradles Elite Venice black leather sandals (available from Footsmart, $149.95 and available in black, tobacco brown and/or pewter gray) was “old lady shoes” when I saw the velcro straps on them. Luckily the adornment on the t-strap vamp modernizes them a bit. But they are indeed comfortable sandals.
Elites by Walking Cradles Women’s Venice Sandals relax and soothe your feet with Tiny Pillow Construction
This sandal is constructed to provide long-lasting comfort in a great-looking casual style! The Tiny Pillow Construction footbed cradles your feet with a soothing massage in every step. The luxuriously soft leather upper features T-strap styling with subtle metal ornaments and an adjustable hook-and-loop strap.
Features & Benefits of Elites by Walking Cradles Women’s Venice Sandals:
- Tiny Pillow latex foam insole massages and soothes your foot, helping increase circulation and keeping the foot relaxed.
- Dual hook-and-loop closures at the instep allow for a customized fit.
- Premium leather upper feels luxuriously soft on your foot.
- Latex rubber outsole provides lightweight durability and traction.
- Leather wrapped footbed helps keep feet comfortably dry.
How fitting was it that I chose to wear my “old lady sandals” with black capris to my mother’s church’s annual Easter Tea where I was the youngest person in attendance (and the only non blue-hair I swear!). I had the best dressed feet by far (and probably the most comfortable)! And I have to say that the sandals look better on your feet than in the box!
Have some shoes you want Kim to review? Contact us!
Disclosure: We received the above complimentary shoes at no cost to facilitate our review. The opinions are all 100% our own.