Timberland Earthkeeper products use some of the most eco-friendly materials in fashion including recycled plastic bottles, repurposed tires, and organic cotton. Cool, eh? And here I thought they only made boots for guys. Boy, was I wrong!?
Check out these Timberland Earthkeepers Rudston Pull-On Boots that I recently received to review.
- Made of premium full-grain waterproof leather and suede upper for rugged durability
- Style: Pull-on boot with pull tabs for easy on/off
- Eco-Friendly: Printed 100% recycled PET mesh lining made from recycled plastic bottles is comfortable, breathable and environmentally conscious
- Durable rubber lug outsole (15% recycled rubber) for maximum traction
- Comfort: Anti-fatigue, removable, leather-covered foot bed provides all-day support
- Leather-Wrapped Heel Height: 65mm/2 1/2″
- Shaft Height: 30cm/ 12″
- Available Sizes: 5 1/2 – 10, 11 [medium width &/or wide width]
- Available in 7 (seven) colors: Artisan Gold, Dark Olive, Dark Brown, Burgundy, Black (shown), Golden Beige and/or Copper.
- For Sale at Zappos.com, $190
First I tried my Timberland Earthkeepers Rudston Boots with skinny jeans tucked in, which would be perfect for a biker chic look and comfortable enough to wear all day long. And if I ever get asked to go on a poker run again, I will be set!
Then I changed into some boot-cut jeans to wear outside my Timberland Earthkeeper Rudston Pull-On Boots. Looking down at my feet, I thought the bootcut jeans looked better than being tucked in, but looking at the photographs afterwards (which is how everyone else sees them), I think I now prefer the tucked in look. And the heel dresses them up. Which look do you prefer?
Timberland ® Go out and be youâ„¢ Click here to shop now!
Disclosure: Compensation and free Timberland product were provided by Timberland via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Timberland.