About five months ago I was looking online for a Fall/Winter lace up leather boot. I came across a website with a great boot. I thought I saved the site but I didn’t and have been trying to find it ever since and I can’t remember the brand name. Here is what I do remember…
- flat lace up leather boot (ankle or mid)
- bright red lining (inside of boot, I think this may have been a signature of the brand)
- reading about the company they began many years ago and part of their collection is inspired by the military
- the boot prices ranged from $300-$600 I believe
- For some reason I recall British or UK but it could be USA??
Sorry, I know all that info is quite vague. I have been searching the web for what seems like forever but nothing compares to the boots I saw many months ago. I was looking where I could post on the internet to see if anybody knew and Shoeaholics Anonymous was the first to come up. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you, Christina
Can you help Christina? If so, please leave a comment below!