Last Independence Day Red, White & Blue Sandals were a big hit. And there is still time to order some patriotic shoes in time for this year’s 4th of July celebration!
2. Converse All Star Specialty Stars & Stripes Hi-Top Sneakers, $80 from Shoes.com (available in Mens and/or Womens Sizes)
3. Jeffrey Campbell Lita Fab in Stars and Stripes, $159.95 from Singer22 Jeffrey Campbell’s famous boot now comes in a stars and stripes print. Lace-up ankle boot featuring a 5″ heel and 2″ hidden platform. Canvas upper, wooden heel, man-made sole.
4. Jeffrey Campbell El Carmen Sandals in Stars and Stripes, $119.95 from Solestruck Punchy, happy and vintage bombshell sexy, the EL CARMEN has got charm and personality for miles.
5. Sperry Top-Sider Red/Navy Patchwork Canvas Boat Shoes, $75 from Jildor Shoes Show off your patriotic side in the ultra-summery patchwork canvas Sperry’s.
6. Reebok Freestyle Hi Frosty Treat Retro Sneakers, on sale for $55 from Shoes.com Reebok’s popular retro revival sneaker, the Freestyle Hi, enjoys a patriotic makeover with the Freestyle Hi Frosty Treats sneakers. Leather red, white, blue or combination Rocket Pop style upper in a casual high-top athletic basketball sneaker style with a round, perforated toe.
Which Independence Day Shoe Style is your Fave?